Thursday, February 1, 2007

Fall Tour

This past fall I boarded a jet plane to visit old Alaska friends that moved back "south". I spent some time with Charise in Everett, WA, and my old neighbor Josh near Mount Hood, OR, and ended the trip at Karen's (& friends) spread at Lost Valley, OR. During the middle of the trip I made a quick stop in Wisconsin to celebrate the life of my Grandma Brown. During that time I also got to hang out with Katelin and Nolan, who are getting very BIG...

Some pics: (unfortunately my camera was on the fritz while I was at Josh's family cabin near Mt. Hood...needless to say it was a beautiful spot, and I got to see the woods Josh played ninja in as a child, it explained a lot.)

Lily the super porch watcher and the salmon princess.















Lance, grilling up some super (surprisingly to me) delicious oysters. Who’s the oyster catcher now!

















Karen's place outside of Dexter, OR. I met up with OE, Glenda and Huggy Bear. The girls checked out some hot springs nearby. And Karen showed us her stuff on the mandolin.






No comments: