Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Back to Work

Well I spent my first full day at the ol' Glacier District since the end of April. I'm very grateful my plants were well taken care of, one of them was even re-potted. Thank you plant ferry. Most seem to like my new do, at least it's noticeable anyway.

Agatha is very happy I'm home, she won't leuyjhhgyave me alone (or the keyboard, no joke). My neighbors did an excellent job, nice to know she was left in good hands. Soon I hope she will let me sleep. Snow is melting, we have a lot compared to Anchorage which is mostly gone. This weekend Heather and I are doing a 5K HeartRun in Anchorage. We are hoping it will vanquish some of pre-triathlon jitters.

Some photos from the end of my trip...

CHICAGO

Hi I'm Hugo.


Pat and Jenny have a really cool condo, I loved the way they have it decorated, check out the dinning room.


Too much eating out, I broke one of their chairs :(



Green Festival
It happened to be going on the weekend I was in Chicago. I'm glad I went, it meshed nicely with my mindset of late. I tend to get overwhelmed with thoughts of global warming and just consumption in general, this festival helped put it all in perspective and focus on simple things one can do. Plus you can't beat an organic beer and wine garden!!

I hope all are well, I'm very happy and thankful I got to spend some time with the Family, especially the younger members!!

No comments: